Sunday 15 January 2012

The categories...

I've spent a couple of weeks monitoring my spending, and several hours pouring over my online bank statements to find out where I spend my money and have come up with the following list of categories (feel free to point out any I've missed...).

  • Food 
    • Cooking 
    • Eating out 
  • Bills 
    • Gas/electricity 
    • Rent 
    • Water 
    • Council tax 
    • Water 
    • TV license 
    • Broadband 
    • Mobile Phone 
    • Contents Insurance 
  • Toiletries 
  • Household items 
    • Cleaning 
    • Loo roll 
  • Clothes & shoes 
  • Transport 
    • Coach 
    • Train 
    • Bus 
    • Bike repairs 
    • Car insurance 
    • Car Tax 
    • MOT/Servicing 
    • Breakdown cover 
    • Petrol 
  • Holidays 
    • Annual holiday
    • Weekend breaks 
    • Festivals 
  • Entertainment 
    • Gigs 
    • CDs 
    • Books 
    • Film/processing 
    • Cafes 
    • Pubs/bars 
    • Drinks at home
    • Events 
  • Other 
    • Presents 
    • Gym 
    • Consumer electronics 
    • Dentist 
    • Prescriptions 
    • Haircuts 
    • Furniture/art

No comments:

Post a Comment